Set your course

Over the past several years I’ve cultivated a habit in my life of setting apart the first 21 days of the year as a time of slowing down, reflecting, changing bad habits and looking ahead to the new year. 
•
I commit this time to prayer, journaling and refocusing on what this wild ride is really about.  
•
Each consecutive year, I use my journal from the previous year as a guide and a barometer for where I’ve been and where I’m headed in family, finances, friendships, my spiritual and creative paths.  
•
It’s amazing what we can learn about ourselves and the world we are cultivating around us when we thread our years together in such an intentional way. 
•
I encourage you this year to skip over shallow, cultural cliches of making resolutions and instead, commit to do the daily Heart work which alone leads to genuine change. 
#journaling #heartwork #21days #wordsthatbloom 

Comments