Set your course

Over the past several years I’ve cultivated a habit in my life of setting apart the first 21 days of the year as a time of slowing down, reflecting, changing bad habits and looking ahead to the new year. 

I commit this time to prayer, journaling and refocusing on what this wild ride is really about.  
Each consecutive year, I use my journal from the previous year as a guide and a barometer for where I’ve been and where I’m headed in family, finances, friendships, my spiritual and creative paths.  
It’s amazing what we can learn about ourselves and the world we are cultivating around us when we thread our years together in such an intentional way. 
I encourage you this year to skip over shallow, cultural cliches of making resolutions and instead, commit to do the daily Heart work which alone leads to genuine change. 
#journaling #heartwork #21days #wordsthatbloom 

Comments